WOAH, guys checkit out...

So.. this composing screen thing is weird and different and I'm confused.

Also, this will be my first post since March.

Here is a little something I did for a friend's Fringe Show... (in July..) Danny Mullins is an awesome musician, songwriter and 'Fool' local to Edinburgh.



I thought I shouldn't make any more promises about posting here because I seem to break them..

Instead..! I am making a resolution to post on a specific day every week. Something, anything that I have made..  Because I need to give myself some structure for my creativity, some place- some regularity in between the mindless repetitive crap of the dead-end job I find myself currently in... some way to build for the future.

This is what I shall do.

The day will be Friday.




Popular Posts